Industrial Steel Grating
Press Lock Steel Grating
Serrated Steel Grating
Heavy Duty Steel Grating
Steel Stair Treads Grating
Grating Trench Cover
Fiberglass Grating Panels
Stainless Steel Grating
Aluminum Bar Grating
Steel Grating Clips
Expanded Metal Sheet
Perforated Metal Plate
Compound Steel Grating
Industrial Steel Handrails
Grip Strut Grating
PERF O Grip Grating
Andy SimpsonI'm a long-term partner of this factory. I've been on a field trip.The factory is strong and the grating quality is very good. I cooperated with this grating supplier in 2017.What surprised me was that this factory was very strong,and it was also one of the top local grating factories.
David ZhangMy client told me that it was very smooth.The delivery speed is also very fast,I will receive the goods on the 7th day of the order.And the goods is inexpensive and convenient.
Ajay ParateI have placed an oeder at this factory about FRP grating.The service is good and the grating is perfact.I'll come again.
Expanded Gray 38*38 Frp Grating Walkway Fiberglass Steel Bar
|Place of Origin||HeBei,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100piece/pieces|
|Packaging Details||Wooden Pallet/Steel Pallet Or As The Customar require|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||25000piece per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic,GRP,FRP||Feature||Corrossion Resistance,Abrasion-Resistant,Anti-Corrosive|
expanded frp grating walkway,
38*38 frp grating walkway,
walkway expanded fiberglass grating
Economic Molded Fiberglass Grating FRP Grating Walkway Supplier
Fiberglass Grating offers more corrosion resistance than other forms steel grating. The square placement of continuous glass strands offers stronger bi-directional loading capabilities than more common molded rectangular fiberglass grating.
Fiberglass grating has many advantages over steel grating, not only for performance but also cost competitiveness. The wide range of gratings available can satisfy general industrial needs or high load requirements like forklift traffic.
|Usage||Walkway floor, power plant, feeding, car washing, etc.|
|Advantages||1. Meet ASTM E-84 Classification level
2. Corrosion resistance
3. High strength but lightweight
4. Fire resistance and slip resistance
5. Impact resistance
6. UV protected
7. Easy fabrication and easy maintenance
Fiberglass steel grating features and benefits
- Corrosion Resistance- based on the use of premium grade, is ophthalmic polyester or vinyl ester resin systems and a synthetic surfacing veil.
- Lightweight Yet Durable - less than one-half the weight of steel grating allowing easy removal for access below floor level and installation with no heavy equipment and less manpower required.
- Added Safety- durable grit surface, permanently bonded and baked to the grating surface, for a safe, slip-resistant walkway.
- Fire Retardant- flame spread rating of 25 or less, according to ASTM E-84; meets the self-extinguishing requirements of ASTM D-635.
- Maintenance Free- corrosion resist- ant and requires no scraping, sandblasting or painting; install it and forget it.
- UV Protection - UV inhibitors included in the resin formulation, along with a surfacing veil and grit top surface for optimum protection from the effects of weathering.
- Easily Fabricated - no need for lifting equipment or expensive tools; can be easily carried by two workers and cut using standard circular or saber saws fitted with carbide blades.
- Electrically And Thermally Non-Conductive- providing additional worker safety.
- Electronically Transparent- does not affect electromagnetic or radio wave frequencies.
FRP grating is one kind of new composite material, made of different resins reinforced with fiberglass, by molded technology. It is widely used in operation platform, checking and repairing walkway, drilling platform, terrace, stair step, equipment walkway, trench cover, pedestrian overpass, filler support, deck of a ship, falsework, ventilation fence, rail, corrosion resistance shelf, etc.
Q: What is FRP?
A: FRP is also called fiber-reinforced plastics. It generally refers to the matrix of unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, and phenolic resin reinforced with glass fiber. It is light and hard, non-conductive, stable performance, high mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance.
Q: Are you a manufacturer of composite materials (FRP) products?
A: Yes, of course. We have our own factory, we use the best raw materials, at the lowest price, to produce quality guaranteed products.
Q: How to ensure product quality?
A: 100% of our products will be tested before delivery, and will be delivered to customers after the test quality and safety meet the standard
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: it depends. Usually, 10-15 working days after receiving your payment and confirming all details.
Q: If I increase the number of orders, what preferential terms can you give me?
A: The price depends on the quantity ordered. Generally, more quantity and more discount